B&A’S PROACTIVE APPROACH TO RELATIONSHIPS AT THE WORKPLACE SETS US APART.
Without a clear strategy and integrated HR policies many training activities do not bear the fruit that they could. We seek to build business partner relationships with our clients aimed at empowering people in the work place.
The starting point is an audit of HR systems, policies and practices to determine legal compliance and to benchmark the organisation against best practice. During this process, the views of managers, supervisors, employee representatives and other key personnel are interviewed to establish the state of employee relations.
See below services for more information…
Our senior consultants will then facilitate a Strategy Workshop with top management to determine:
- The distribution of power among stakeholders
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Required changes and training needs to improve relationships and their priorities
- An Action Plan which takes into account priorities and funds available.
We then assist clients with the implementation and monitoring of the plan which includes developing and implementing appropriate policies and procedures.
This Consulting service is best done on a retainer basis but also may be done on a project basis.
Disciplinary Enquiries & Grievances
We supply suitably qualified and experienced chairpersons to chair disciplinary and grievance cases.
Trade Union Negotiations
Our experienced negotiators can assist management in wage and other negotiations. This includes case preparation and participating as advisors on the management negotiating team.
Employment Equity & Skills Development
We can assist employers with all employer requirements in terms of the Employment Equity Act, including compiling plans and reporting. Our SDF can also assist in the preparation of Workplace Skills plans and claims for skills levies.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Risk Management & Compliance
- HR / IR Audits
- HR Strategy
- Employment Equity
- Skills Development
Administration & Control
- – Employment Contracts
- – Payroll, including payroll for learnership stipends
- – HR Policies & Procedures
- – Job Evaluation & Organisational Design
Attraction & Retention
- – Recruitment & Selection
- – Remuneration & Benefits
- – Reward & Recognition
- – Organisational Culture
Performance & Development
- – Skills Audits
- – Career Paths & Succession Planning
- – Performance Management
- – Team Building
- – Absenteeism
- – Coaching & Mentoring
- Pivotal/Discretionary grants application
- Audits – Quantification of Human Capital
- Workplace Skills Plans – completion and submission to your SETA
- Training needs analysis
- Annual Training Reports – compiling and submissions
- SETA Liaison
- Job profiling
- Training and Development
- Succession and Experience Planning
- Training Committee
- Employment Equity (EE) Awareness
- Nominations for EE/SD Committee
- Select and appoint new committee
- Conduct a Compliance Desktop Audit
- Review all policies, procedures, practices
- Establish EE/SD Committee
- Appointment letters
- Draft EE Plan
- Training of EE/SD Committee
- Assist with first EE/SD Committee meeting
- Consultation on and submission of annual EE Report
- EE Plan for acceptance / sign off
- submission of EE Report
- Online submission of EE Report
- submit proof of submission
- Monthly meetings
- Annual submission of WSP
- Attendance of EE Committee meetings
- Awareness sessions:
- HIV/Aids Awareness
- People with Disabilities in the Workplace
- Awareness training in understanding & promoting Diversity
- Training and Awareness sessions in Dealing with Sexual Harassment in the workplace
- Initial consultation to ensure that the appointed party within your company has an understanding of the current or sector specific codes and the impact on the scorecard of your company.
- To consult monthly and present advice & solutions to your company on the implementation of strategies to reach a level of compliancy, in terms of the codes, in line with all pillars relevant BBBEE scorecard