- To both create and reinforce awareness that:
- People management is not the sole preserve of the HR Department and that successful people management makes good business practice;
- The SABPP HR National Standards initiative provides organisations with an excellent opportunity to benchmark their people management against best practice;
- The implementation of the HR Standards enables organisations and to identify gaps and opportunities and to improve their people management practices.
- To review some of the critical developments which are leading to polarisation, wealth loss and potentially disastrous conflict in South Africa;
- To review the HR Strategic Management Standard and highlight issues businesses need to address in their 2016 HR Strategies.
- The impact and after effects of the Platinum and follow-on strikes.
- Paradigms and polarisation in South Africa – why employers cannot be complacent.
- The SABPP HR Standards – an opportunity to build bridges and change attitudes.
- The HR Strategic Management Standard – content and how you use it to develop your HR strategy.
- Leadership and Values – nothing will work if managers do not live the values.
- Methodology – who to involve in strategy development and how do you do this?
- Delegates will be able to appreciate the benefits of implementing the SABPP National HR Standards.
- Delegates will recognise the need to develop a formal HR Strategy for their organisations endorsed by senior management.
- Delegates will get an appreciation of the challenges and risks posed by the external environment and how these are likely to impact on their organisation and its workforce.
- Delegates will be able to distinguish the role of HR management from that of line management in implementing progressive people management policies and practices.
- Delegates will be provided with practical guidelines in how to develop and HR strategy.
For bookings please contact Leanne on 031 309 4627 or email leanne@localhost