|SAQA US No.||Title||NQF Level||Credits|
|114226||Interpret and manage conflicts within the workplace||5||8|
|Please Note: For assessment purposes this programme must be done in conjunction with Assertive Conflict Handling – NQF Level 5.|
This programme is targeted at middle and junior managers, team leaders, supervisors, foremen, superintendents and trade union representatives
- Grievance and internal dispute procedures;
- Issues which may not be raised under the grievance procedure;
- LRA dispute resolution procedures.
- Handling an employee complaint including reflective listening and questioning techniques;
- Handling complaints and grievances as either a chairperson or representative for the employer or employee including
- Case preparation and negotiating a resolution to the grievance.
Learners receive a Ready Reference booklet with this course.
Two DVDs are used in the programme. Employment Rights & Responsibilitiescovers grievance and dispute procedures while The Case of Thuli Nokwe concerns an employees’ complaint about not being considered for promotion.