|SAQA US No.||Title||NQF Level||Credits|
|242824||Apply leadership concepts in a work context.||4||12|
This programme is targeted at shop stewards and other employee representatives.
- To create awareness that good IR and economic prosperity go hand in hand with good discipline and leadership.
- To create understanding of how patterns of conflict in South African labour relations keep repeating themselves.
- To create awareness that a different approach is required to break the cycle of conflict.
- To create an awareness of the need to develop positive employee workplace relations based on clear boundaries, caring and mutual respect.
- To provide shop stewards with the leadership and influencing skills to be able to change current perceptions.
- To enable shop stewards to see that leadership is a choice which comes with rewards and personal sacrifices.